[分享] 早晚五句,克服英语口语的尴尬

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2023-4-20 07:50
  • 签到天数: 9 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2013-12-12 20:18:23 | 显示全部楼层
    . it's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)  
    . nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)  
    . money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)  
    . he's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)  
    . if i had known that, i could have helped you.
    (假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气]
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2013-12-12 20:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
    . what happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)  
    . you're going too far!(你太过分了!)  
    . don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)  
    . i have no other choice.(我别无选择。)  
    . i don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。) 
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2013-12-12 20:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
    cut someone some slack   放某人一马
    a chip off the old block  某人在性格上是父母的翻版
    fall on difficult times  经济窘迫
    have a soft spot for sb /sth  喜欢某物、某人,有特殊的好感
    keep someone in line  让某人老实点,规规矩矩的
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
    i want to discuss with you about the payment terms 我想和你谈谈支付方式
    if you have made a final decision, pleas let me know如果你有最后的决定,请通知我
    that sounds reasonable. ok,let's make it a deal. i find it quite satisfaction听起来不错,好的,那就说定了,我觉得挺满意的
    i will remit you the  full amount我汇全部货款给你
    please hurry in preparation of the goods请尽快备货
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:39:49 | 显示全部楼层
    you need to present the full set of documents to the bank for negotiation within the time allowed 你方需要在规定的时间内向议付行提供全套单据。
    would you please tet me know the documents required? 你能告诉我需要哪些单据马?
    what kind of L/C do you require 你们需要什么样的信用证?
    how about the terms in the sales contract?你觉得销售合同各项条款怎么样?
    i'm sorry to hear that很遗憾听你那么说?
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:39:59 | 显示全部楼层
    . i hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)  
    . i feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)  
    . it's a hard job, but i hope he can make it.

(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)  
    . don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)  
    . i'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:40:11 | 显示全部楼层
    . you are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)  
    . his argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)  
    . your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)  
    . the days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。)  
    . you've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:40:45 | 显示全部楼层
       Kim:  Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I’m in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.                                                                        
    欢迎来到我们公司,我的名字是金哲夫.我负责出口部门,这是我的名片.                                                                        
        Smith: I’ll give you mine too.                                                                        
    这是我的名片.                                                                        
        Kim: How was your flight.                                                                        
    你的旅行怎么样.                                                                        
        Smith: Not bad, but I’m little tired.                                                                        
    还可以,但是有点累.                                                                        
        Kim: Here’s your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you’ll be having dinner with our director.                                                                        
    这是你的时间安排,会议过后,我们将去参观工厂还有和生产部经理开一个会议,之后我们主管将和你进餐.                                                                        
        Smith: Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?                                                                        
    你可安排我和你们老板开个会吗?                                                                        
        Kim: Of course, I’ve arranged it at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning.                                                                        
    当然可以,我会安排在明天早上10点钟.                                                                        
        Smith: Well, shall we get down to business?                                                                        
    好了我们可以转回到正事上来了吗?                                                                        
        Kim: Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?                                                                        
    当然,你有收到我上个星期寄给你的样品吗?                                                                        
        Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.                                                                        
    是的,我们对此进行了评估.如果你们的价格合理的话我们现在就可以下单.                                                                        
        Kim: I’m very glad to hear that.                                                                        
    我很高兴听到这个.                                                                        
        Smith: What’s your best price for that item?                                                                        
    你们这种货最好的价钱是多少?                                                                        
        Kim: The unit price is $12.50.                                                                        
    单价为$12.50.                                                                        
        Smith: I think the price is a little high, can’t you reduce it?                                                                        
    我认为这个价有点儿高,你们可以降低点吗?                                                                        
        Kim: I’m afraid we can’t. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.                                                                        
    我想不能,$12.50是我们的底价,如果你们可以购买10,000件我们就可以降到$12.0.                                                                        
        Smith: Well, I’ll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.                                                                        
    好的,我可以接受这个价格并会下10,000件的初单.                                                                        
        Kim: Very good. It’s been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.                                                                        
    太好了.我非常荣幸和你做生意,史密斯先生.                                                                        
        Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?                                                                        
    荣幸的是我们,你能在5月31号前发货.                                                                        
        Kim: Of course.                                                                        
    当然.
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:40:55 | 显示全部楼层
    i admire you 我佩服你
    how i admire you 我好羡慕你!
    i admrie your courage 我佩服你的勇气
    i admire him impudence我佩服他的脸皮厚
    i received flowers from an unknown admirer我从一个不知名的崇拜者那里收到鲜花
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:41:01 | 显示全部楼层
    THANKS FOR YOUR ORDER感谢你方订货

what i want to stress is that i hope you can follow the shipping instruction carefully.and i hop-e you can fulfill the order to the entire satisfactory of our customers我想强调的是我希望你们能严格遵守装船指示,并希望你们能履行订单是我方客户完全满意
    under this condition, we will open the L/Cnupon receiving your sales confirmation 在这种条件下,我方将在收到你方的销售确认书之后开立信用证
    terrific! i assure you that you will benefit from that deal.太好了!我保证你会从这桩交易中获利的
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
    . it doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。)  
    . don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)  
    . everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)  
    . i'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)  
    . i wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:41:15 | 显示全部楼层
    come at your earliest convenience 请方便的时候尽早光临
    please reply at your earliest convenience,方便的时候尽早回复
    please deliver the  goods at your earliest convenience, 方便的时候尽早送货
    please give us a reply at your earliest convenience 请尽早给我们回复
    Please sign and return one copy for our file at your earliest convenience.
    请尽快签退一份,以备我方存查。
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
    . i can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)  
    . how long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)  
    . come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)  
    . who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)  
    . you're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。)
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:42:01 | 显示全部楼层
    i'm glad to hear you say so ,wish you have a brisk business.很高兴听你这么说,祝你生意兴隆
    i hope we can recieve your further order soon 我希望以后还会收到你的订单
    i'm glad to hear you say so ,wish you have a brisk business.很高兴听你这么说,祝你生意兴隆
    i hope we can recieve your further order soon 我希望以后还会收到你的订单
    we appreciate your cooperation and assure you that the shipment will be made as soon as possible upon receiving your L/C.我们很感激你方的合作,并向贵方保证一旦收到你方的信用证,我们立即安排运输
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-13 20:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
    . she gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)  
    . it's very annoying.(真烦人。)  
    . he often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)  
    . you made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)  
    . i hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|免责声明|手机版|Archiver|氟塑料论坛 ( 苏ICP备14011106号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:41 , Processed in 0.190433 second(s), 15 queries .