|
楼主 |
发表于 2013-12-13 20:40:45
|
显示全部楼层
Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I’m in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
欢迎来到我们公司,我的名字是金哲夫.我负责出口部门,这是我的名片.
Smith: I’ll give you mine too.
这是我的名片.
Kim: How was your flight.
你的旅行怎么样.
Smith: Not bad, but I’m little tired.
还可以,但是有点累.
Kim: Here’s your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you’ll be having dinner with our director.
这是你的时间安排,会议过后,我们将去参观工厂还有和生产部经理开一个会议,之后我们主管将和你进餐.
Smith: Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?
你可安排我和你们老板开个会吗?
Kim: Of course, I’ve arranged it at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning.
当然可以,我会安排在明天早上10点钟.
Smith: Well, shall we get down to business?
好了我们可以转回到正事上来了吗?
Kim: Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?
当然,你有收到我上个星期寄给你的样品吗?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
是的,我们对此进行了评估.如果你们的价格合理的话我们现在就可以下单.
Kim: I’m very glad to hear that.
我很高兴听到这个.
Smith: What’s your best price for that item?
你们这种货最好的价钱是多少?
Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
单价为$12.50.
Smith: I think the price is a little high, can’t you reduce it?
我认为这个价有点儿高,你们可以降低点吗?
Kim: I’m afraid we can’t. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
我想不能,$12.50是我们的底价,如果你们可以购买10,000件我们就可以降到$12.0.
Smith: Well, I’ll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
好的,我可以接受这个价格并会下10,000件的初单.
Kim: Very good. It’s been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
太好了.我非常荣幸和你做生意,史密斯先生.
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?
荣幸的是我们,你能在5月31号前发货.
Kim: Of course.
当然. |
|