can you tell me where i am on this map ? 你能告诉我我现在在地图的那个位置吗?
can you tell me the best way of getting there?你能告诉我到那儿的最捷径的路吗?
i brought you bace a little souvenir.我给你买了点纪念品。
i'll print one out for you. 我为您打印一份
i'd like to check out.pls 我要结帐
. where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)
. i wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
. what do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)
. it’s a small world.(世界真小!)
. it’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)
get a receipt for everything。 任何开支都要个收据
don't spend too much on room service .不要在住宿上花很多钱。
i think you ought to stay at head office .我认为你应该待在总公司
you ought to brief him very carefully. 你应该仔细向他说明。
here's your boarding card . boarding at gate 3 in about half an hour.这是你的登机卡,大约半小时在3号门登机
. the sooner the better. (越快越好。)
. when is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
. take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
. i'm mad about bruce lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) i'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
. how do i address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
. the sooner the better. (越快越好。)
. when is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
. take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
. i'm mad about bruce lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) i'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
. how do i address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
what part of americ are you from?你来自美国什么地方?
could you explain what you mean? 你能解释一下你的意思吗?
thank you very much for collecting me 非常感谢你来接我
i like eating all kinds of food 我喜欢所有的食品
we are very honoured to have the oportunity of making this presentation to you .
有机会向您推介我们的产品,感到十分荣幸
. she never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)
. that's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
. i couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)
. i got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
. be my guest.(请便、别客气)
. can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
may i take the liberty to introduce myself to you?我可以冒昧的自由介绍吗?
it's nice to finally meet you.终于见面了。/见到您真好。
you said it.说得是。
wow!that's really something.哇!真了不起!
it's a date.那就说定了。
nothing interests me less than going shopping.我最不感兴趣的就是逛街买东西了。
no reason to apologyze.不必道歉。
you seem troubled.is anything the matter?你好象有心事,有什么事情吗?
domestic shame should not be published!家丑不可外扬。
hey,wise up!放聪明点好吗?
put up or shut up.要么你就去做,不然就给我闭嘴。
you are dead meat.你死定了。
don't push me around.不要摆布我。
we have a product that can give the user more than anything else on the market.我们的产品可以给予用户的是市场上任何产品所不能比拟的.
i think it' s a real breakthrough 我认为这是个突破
our competitors cannot deliver the technology.they cannot match our price and they can' t compete with our television campaign 我们的竞争对手不可能生产这种技术,他们敌不过我们的价格、不能同我们的电视广告攻势竞争.
i' ve got fifteen minutes 我有15分钟的时间
i have a meeting with the accountant我和会计还有个会
. let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
. let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
. i couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)
. something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
. let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)
. keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
. that was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
. i'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
. chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)
. far from it.(一点也不。)
i sent her a get well card when she was in the hospital.她在医院时,我送她一张早日康复卡。
sweet dreams(用于晚间道别)好梦
i'm so bored. 真无聊
There is nothing like a mother’s love. 没有什么比得上一个母亲的爱
There is nothing like a true friend. 没什么比得上一个真正的朋友.
. i’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
. it's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
. we're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
. my mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
. what do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
. i ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
. i have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
. it's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
. do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
. it doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)